Offering outstanding design and fabrication of custom-built spiral, curved, and floating stairs since 1931. And since 1972, the very best selection of spiral stair kits. Available in metal, oak, Victorian cast-aluminum kits, and all-welded custom units.
Victorians made a statement with color and so can you; choose from a variety of paint options, including a hand applied verdigris finish. Your kit arrives complete with all of the parts you need to build your stair in a weekend, including an instruction manual that walks you through the installation step-by-step.
- Evokes the opulence of the victorian era with ornamental scrolling and cutwork embellishments on the treads, spindles, and handrail
- Customizable finish options include a selection of rich powder coat shades or hand applied verdigris finish
- The look of cast iron but cast from low maintenance aluminum
- The standard kit weighs one-third less than cast iron making it easier to install
- A beautiful option for interior or exterior projects, the aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware make the Victorian uniquely suited for outdoor use – especially at the beach
- Kits are offered in 4’-0′′, 5’-0′′, and 6’-0′′ diameters. 5’-0′′ and 6’-0′′ conform to most residential building codes with the addition of in-between spindles
- Standard kit contains all parts needed for a normal installation, including landing, landing railing, brass handrail, and stainless steel hardware